Scrapper's Delights Creative Team Forum
Welcome back are you ready to get creative and have fun!
Well come on in X

Scrapper's Delights Creative Team Forum

This Forum is were my creative team and I can communicate.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Welcome back are you ready to get creative and have fun! Well come on in X

Hello Ladies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Angie*
Admin
*Angie*

Hello Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Ladies!   Hello Ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Ok Ladies, I just need to take a moment of your time please.

I know everyone is busy and has lives outside of the digi world, but you did sign up and signed a contract with Janice, She doesn't ask alot of requirements at all for the month, but yet we are having some problems. I don't want to point fingers or anything so I am placing it here for everyone, you need to please start checking in on the forum and also with Angie. Here are the requirements again!
Communcation is very important!! If you have something wrong and can't do something then you need to let Angie know!

Creative Team Requirements

-You Will Need To work with 2 kit’s a month: one kit will be put in the assignment thread for you and then you have a choice with the second kit you would like to use.

-You Will Need To complete two layouts for each kit

-You will need to do one quick page (which you can use as a freebie on your blog).

-You Will Need To upload to at least 4 Galleries one being your choice and the others within Scrapper's Delights Gallery in Enchanted Studio Scraps, Pretty Scrappy and DST giving proper and full credit (to Scrapper’s Delights, name of kit and a link to my shop)

-You Will Need To carry my blinkie within your signatures (were you are able) and your blog they must be linked to my shop.

- I will use your layouts for marketing purposes via my blog, product descriptions and advertisement purposes.

-You Will Need To Post on your blog the preview of the kit you worked with (linked to the shop) followed by the layouts you have completed.

-You Will Need To let me preview any freebies you wish to make with my products also including my TOU file and preview of the kit or product it is from.

-You Will Need To check in my forum at least once a week to keep up to date with everything that is going on and put a reply to show that you have read it.

-You Will Need To give at least a 3 month commitment to this team after the month trial is ended.

-Communication is very important all of us so we need to agree to let each other know of anything that may interfere with either of are roles within this relationships. Please contact Angie about all CT stuff

Please read this and sign it so that I know you have seen it!!

Thanks
Angie
Back to top Go down
http://scrappyliciousdesigns.blogspot.com/
Catlady

Hello Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies!   Hello Ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm

I read it.
Thanks for all you do Angie. Hugs girl.
Mary flower
Back to top Go down
sladd79054

sladd79054

Hello Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies!   Hello Ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 pm

I read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustscraps.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Hello Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Ladies!   Hello Ladies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Ladies!
Page 1 of 1