Scrapper's Delights Creative Team Forum
Welcome back are you ready to get creative and have fun!
Well come on in X
Welcome back are you ready to get creative and have fun!
Well come on in X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is were my creative team and I can communicate.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome back are you ready to get creative and have fun! Well come on in X

Introducing Lisa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sladd79054

sladd79054

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:05 am

Name: Lisa

Age(optional): 38

Nick Name: I don't have one

Hobbies & Interests: I love family camping trips, digi scrapping, being around family period

Likes: I love summer, I love it when my children say "I love you mama" , I love my iphone, honest people,

Dislikes: LIARS, gossip, tailgaters, when my children fight which is all the time and they are only 4 and 6.

Favourite Movies: I haven't watched a movie in forever but I think I still have to say The Wizard Of Oz is my ultimate favorite

Favourite Animal: hmmmmm, I own a rabbit, cat and a dog and none of them are really my favorites, not much of an animal person

About Me: I am a sahm to 2 little boys, aidan is 6 and Alex is 4. I have been married for I think it is 16 years maybe 17 a long time anyway...LOL, we live in the country on 8 acres of land, I have lived in Maine my whole life. My 4 year old has severe apraxia of speech so we are really really busy during the day. He has several therapy session a day as well as preschool every day. There really isn't a whole lot to say about myself but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustscraps.blogspot.com
Catlady

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:57 am

Hi Lisa, so nice to meet you. I love The Wizard Of Oz too. Does your 4 year sign? I have 3 children and two are hard of hearing. WOW 8 acres of land that is awesome bet it is so pretty there. We have 4acres something and live in the country, all we see is trees. Can't wait to see your lo's and get to know you.
Mary Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainamoon

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:11 am

Nice to meet you Lisa!
Back to top Go down
http://rainamoon-scraps.blogspot.com
Anonymous

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Welcome aboard lisa - - -looks like we are gonna have lots of fun workin together.
Back to top Go down
sladd79054

sladd79054

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:52 pm

Catlady wrote:
Hi Lisa, so nice to meet you. I love The Wizard Of Oz too. Does your 4 year sign? I have 3 children and two are hard of hearing. WOW 8 acres of land that is awesome bet it is so pretty there. We have 4acres something and live in the country, all we see is trees. Can't wait to see your lo's and get to know you.
Mary Smile

My 4 year old signs a little bit, he is learning more and more but his speech is progressing slowly. He will come home with new signs and I have no idea what he is saying to me lol
yeah, we are in the woods also and just see trees but it is nice. I look forward to getting to know you as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustscraps.blogspot.com
Scrapper's Delights
Admin
Scrapper's Delights

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi Lisa and welcome to our team and it will be nice to get to know you XXX
Gosh Lisa and Mary we all have quite a lot in common with our little ones

My son Lewis who is 3 December has some speech & development delays so has a speech therapist and learning some signing/picture communication and he is just about to start within a pre-school setting next week

Well I hope you enjoy it with us XXXX
Back to top Go down
https://scrappers-delightsct.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi Lisa and welcome from me as well..
You live in the country I am sooooo jealous.. lol
And you dont have a nickname I am sure we can fix that ..lol
I think I am the old lady of the group cos my girls are grown, spread their wings and flown the coop.. Although my youngest rings,texts,and bugs me online enough that she might as well still be here lol...
I have 2 grand kiddies so you will have to deal with seeing lots of pictures of them Smile
You sound really busy...
Anyway welcome and lets all have fun together, we have to keep Janice and Angie on their toes lol..... Razz
Back to top Go down
cmarois

cmarois

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Nice to meet you Lisa. Welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
http://designersassistant2.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Introducing Lisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lisa   Introducing Lisa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Lisa
Page 1 of 1